Spring Is Coming! Is Your Home Ready?
It may not feel like it, but Spring will be here before we know it. Here are some tips for how to prepare your home for Spring:
- Inspect brickwork and stucco
- Replace rotted siding and trim; paint as needed
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Inspect your roof
- Get a chimney check-up
- Check out your heat/air unit; change batteries in detectors
- Change filters and clean air purifier
- Prune landscaping
- Seal your driveway; power wash your patio
- Weatherproof your windows and doors
Thinking About Selling Soon?
It’s the time of year when we start to see homes come on the market in an abundance. However, we are experiencing a period of extremely low inventory right now. This is super advantageous for someone looking to list their home. There is very little competition AND buyers are ready to lock down a home with the current mortgage rates being so low! We are always willing to come chat with you about your home and help you decide what needs to be done before listing. Here is a video that will help get you started.
Things To Do Around Town
- March 7th-Atlanta Brunch Festival
- March 13th-Green Mile Block Party
- March 14th-Atlanta Luckyfest at Park Tavern
- March 14th-St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- March 15th-Bloody Mary Festival
- March 21st-Roswell Beer Festival
- March 23rd-29th-Inman Park Restaurant Week
- March 28th-Crawfish Festival
- March 28th-29th-Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival